So as most of you know, I started a new job at a new company a couple weeks ago. Not because I quite or lost my other job, but because my company got bought by a bigger company. Lucky, I was able to get a position at the new company. It's not exactly the same job I was doing before, but similar. It's a bigger company than I've worked in for a while so it will take some getting used to, the fact that I won't have all the control I had before in the smaller companies is a change for me.......STOP....I know that you're all nodding your head to that statement. :)
Here are some pictures of my new cube. My boss wanted to get me an office but it would have been an inner office with no windows. Our offices are at a place called Redwood Shores where there is this pretty marsh land with water inlets and lots of birds. Next to our company is the Stanford rowing and sailing academy. I asked to have a cube next to the windows looking out over this instead of being stuck inside 4 closed walls. Here are some pictures of where I sit now. Notice the Tiki Bar that I have sitting next to me with real sand?
One other good thing about the move to the new company is the bonus I got. FINALLY! I get to re-do my kitchen!!!! I am so excited about this I can't even tell you. I have always hated my kitchen. It was made in the 70's and looks that way. I'll post before and after pictures when it gets all done.
Other than that there isn't much to report. I have two friends who are pregnant and due any day. I gave one of them a baby shower and I made both of them diaper cakes. I thought they turned out really cute so I thought I would share.

Yes, I was nodding my head!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you and your new kitchen, me and mom want to plan a visit! I just have to see what I can work out!
I LOVE the view! I hadn't heard about your new office being so awesome. And I too am excited for the kitchen- I LOVE that kind of stuff. We need to talk bamboo flooring and all of that just cuz I love it.
ReplyDelete